Join Jordan Choo and his guest Scott Abbott as they talk about how home services can grow from zero to hero through lead generation. Scott is the CEO of ProNexis, a company that provides lead generation, lead handling, and lead management services leveraging technology developed over the last decade. In 2015, the company received recognition as one of the emerging elite in Utah. Today, ProNexis provides its services to some of the most trusted brands in America!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• How Scott got into the franchising and lead generation business.
• Why lead management services are essential in franchises’ growth.
• The value of customer service as a representation of your brand.
• How appointment setting can lead to more franchise development.
• The symbiotic relationship between lead generation services and franchisees.
• And much more!
→ See this episode’s page https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/how-home-service-franchises-can-go-from-zero-to-hero
→ ️Visit The Franchise Marketing Podcast https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
→ Grow using The Franchise Growth Blueprint https://thefranchisegrowthblueprint.com/